Let’s continue! 🙂
Most likely you know this too, or have heard of it.
It’s from A to B trip planning tool with ETA including all modes (subway, bus, rail, ferry, bike/car sharing, Uber). With real-time departures, transit maps, line status and real-time disruption alerts. Uber integration. Bike routing and live bike share info. Constant updates. Everything you need and may not even realize you need to manage your life in the city. Its coverage is constantly growing. Currently available in the following countries:
- USA and Canada: New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Baltimore, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
- Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Tokyo.
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne.
- Europe: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels / Belgium, Amsterdam / Randstad, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Lisbon, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moscow, St Petersburg.
- Latin America: Mexico City, São Paulo.
- +you can actually VOTE for your city and they’ll add it citymapper.com/nextcity 🙂
“Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City” – New York Times
“Now forget about Google Maps because Citymapper eats Google Maps for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.” – Tech in Asia
VizEat is gourmet travellers favorite app. “Go for immersive food experiences with locals in 100 countries! Visiting Madrid? The best paella is waiting for you at Marco’s. A weekend in Rome? Learn how to cook real lasagna at Lucia’s. A layover in New York? Sip a mojito on Mickael’s rooftop!” Sounds good, hah? I need to be honest here, I never tried this live, but I promised to myself that once I’m back in Rome, I will use this, as it’s the best way to get to know new people and amazing home made Italian food and recipes.
Rated an average of 4.9/5 by travelers, 20 000 local hosts put the spotlight on specialties of their city, traditional recipes and fun… Do not miss a thing : enjoy an unforgettable culinary and human experience!
How it actually works:
– Select your destination or choose the option “Around me”
– Discover our hosts’ experiences or let us inspire you with our top lists: cooking classes, market tours , secret places, brunchs, dinners…
– Exchange with your favorite host and book your food experience
– Share an authentic and convivial moment: Your best travel memory starts now!
“Total change of scenery… An absolutely excellent Italian dinner, served by an exceptional host in an unusual location. Impeccable price-performance ratio: Something new that should not be missed under any circumstances.”
“An unbelievable evening. Six strangers at the table, but the impression that they’ve always known each other, like an evening with friends. We dined amazingly well, drank awesome cocktails and didn’t even realize how time was passing.”
Sounds convincing, hah? 🙂
Flush Toilet Finder is the quickest, simplest way of finding a public bathroom or restroom. Simply open the app and it will display the nearest toilets to you. It’s free, no in-app purchases and has over 190,000 bathrooms in its database. You can even search for restrooms without an internet connection!
– Search through 190,000 public loos all around the world!
– Find which WC’s have disabled access, a fee for usage or require a key!
– Get immediate directions on how to locate them!
– Add a toilet to increase our list of toilets and improve the app for everyone!
– Rate and report a toilet by swiping to the left on a toilet in the list!
P.S.: …and how cute the icon is?! 🙂